- I am an editor and content creator on Original Path, a website with the purpose of creating a supportive community for students and young people while exploring alternative methods of education.
- I am an award-winning DJ with True Kids 1 and KNCE Radio. My shows are about promoting young professionalism and opinion through media.
- I am a Community Catalyst for The Social Singularity through Social Evolution.
- I am a freelance writer, editor, and project manager.
- I am a Faculty of Arts student at McGill University with a concentration in linguistics, philosophy, and communications.
- I created “A Three Year Journey” to share personal experiences in the education system and explain what I actually learned from my years in public high school.
- I am a media specialist, project manager, and coordinator with True Kids 1.
- I worked as a journalist and writer for the Libertarian Party of New Mexico.
- I co-founded and directed Taos Pulse, a social media marketing firm with the intent of introducing young people to small businesses in Taos, NM through social media.
- I am a late-start ballet dancer with a desire to encourage others to follow their dreams, no matter what precedents have been set.
- I am a fierce alternative education advocate and critic of the American public school system.
- I am dedicated to using my education and experiences to empower young people around the world.